::Discrete::

< Amy's Main Blog

About Me
Name: Amy Kelley
Age: 20
Location: Texas
Last Book Reading: The Wheel of Time



May 14, 2005::

Underworld II: Dreams of Hades

Contenders cry out for conclusion.
The end it seems so far from here.
We're left in this world with confusion;
We can't escape this place of fear.

I'd end my life, if there was a place to go,
Anything's better than here.
God forgive us, forgive us!
Why can't you hear? they cry out..
I watch them disappear,

As I open my eyes, and realize
This dream of Hades, of Hades,
Was no lie.

Save me, oh,
Spare me, oh...
Despairing, why can't you see this in me?
Crying, crying out for the end of this place.
Confused, I lye awake, sleep can not come
And I lye awake, dripping blood from my ribs
and tears from my eyes . . .

I'd end my life, if there was a place to go,
Anything's better than here.
God forgive us, forgive us!
Why can't you hear? they cry out..
I just watch them disappear,

As I open my eyes, and realize
This dream of Hades, of Hades,
Was no lie.


-: Amy Kelley tried to be poetic at 5/14/2005 01:13:00 PM:-


Poems/Lyrics
< HOME
+ All I Really Want *
+ Broken
+ Clear
+ Daydream
+ Deep
+ For Today *
+ Friends
+ Gentiles *
+ Holiday Cheer!
+ I Fall
+ Lost for Words
+ May The Seeker Sing
+ Midnight in the Graveyard
+ Morbid Thoughts
+ Nothing to Lose
+ Numbness
+ Old Scars
+ Opposite of Death
+ Poisoned Mind *
+ Rage
+ Rapture, Rapture
+ Rescue me NEW!
+ Revenge
+ Shadows of Lost Souls
+ Shady Dreams *
+ Shy, Crush
+ Siragail
+ Skin-Deep *
+ Sounds in the Night
+ Spellcheckers
+ Stars *
+ Still The Same *
+ Take My Heart
+ The End is All That Matters *
+ The Galaxy of Life *
+ The Red Paint *
+ Time Capsules
+ Underworld *
+ Underworld II: Dreams of Hades *
+ Unshaking NEW!
+ Wandering Dreams
+ Where I Want to be *
+ Winter Suicide
+ X
+ You've Come at Last
+ Your Acrobat Hero NEW!
+ Your Own Secret
+ Your Sin
+ Your Statue *

Stories
+ (Untitled) (teaser) Read!
+ (Untitled) (unfinnished) NEW!


Blogs
+ Amy's Main Blog
+ Mark's Poetry Blog
+ Hobo Blog

Links
+ Blogger
+ BlogSkins
+ FictionPress
+ FourValve.com

Credits
Host- Blogger
Skin-Blogskins
Designer-Dawnwake

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

© Dawnwake